Fairview Kids is a ministry uniquely designed with your child in mind! Every Sunday all children (Newborn through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
Is it your first time here? One of our volunteers will help register your child into our computerized check-in system and then lead you and your child to their age-appropriate room.
Kid’s Community Groups – Sundays 9:30AM
- A loving nursery with simple Bible lessons for newborns through 2 years old.
- Preschool programs (3yr – Kindergaten) include creative Bible lesson, worship, activities and crafts.
- Age – Grade Groups (1st – 5th Grade).
- Explores the same Bible lesson used in our adult classes but at an age appriopriate level.
- Enjoy curriculum led activities that include a Bible lesson, memorization, music, and crafts.
Kid’s Worship – Sundays 10:45AM
- Worship, message, and fun!
- Tot Time (Birth – 3 yrs old)
- Wee Worship (Pre-K & Kindergarten)
- Kid’s Worship (1st – 5th Grade)
The Haven – Sundays 9:30AM & 10:45am
- Children and youth with special needs.
- Bible story and activities.
- Individualized attention.
Awana – Wednesdays 6:00PM-7:30PM
- 2yrs old – 5th Grade
- Bible Memorization
- Activities and fun!
- Infant care available
How can I become a volunteer in the Kid’s Ministry?
At Fairview Church, we believe passion and safety are two key components to a healthy kid’s ministry. All of our leaders must have a passion to see children grow in their relationship with God and they must all pass a background check, an interview, application, and reference check before they are trained to serve in our ministry. Volunteering in Kid’s ministry is a privilege and we take that very seriously. If you have a passion for helping children know Jesus better then we’d love for you to apply and get to know you better.
- Our wellness policy is to ensure all of our kid’s areas are thriving with excitement, not germs! In all of our Fairview Kid’s areas, our volunteers sterilize all surfaces used by our children. This includes cleaning twice a week and cleaning classrooms. We recommend using the sanitizing stations at the desk as well.
- Please click here to view our full wellness policy.